Two bedroom self-catering cottage.
All items needed for a short getaway. All linen provided.
TV, DVD, telephone, Smeg oven and cooktop, washing machine, wood provided, BBQ facilities.
All rooms open onto a classic broad verandah with jarrah decking. The sun rises on the verandah overlooking Morton National Park and sunset will be enjoyed on the verandah overlooking the valleys of the farm.
An extra luxury is a cedar lined sauna. This is a dry Scandinavian sauna, ideal for relaxing in the late afternoon.
Tariff: (inc. GST)
- Minimum stay is 2 nights*
- Weekend: $450 (2 persons/2 nights)
- Midweek special: $350 (2 persons/2 nights)
- Extra nights $200 (2 persons/per night)
- Additional guests: $25 (per person/per night)
* Single nights only when available. Smoking is not permitted inside the cottage. We regret pets are not allowed on this Cattlecare farm.
For Bookings & Enquiries please see our Contact Us page
or CALL ROBYN
0418 200 138 NOW.