Brown Thornbill is a self-contained retreat in a semi circular structure. Ceiling is at 4.5 metre height.
It has an unusual sense of volume. Like a very modern cavern. Yet classic French doors open towards paddocks with grazing cattle.
Brown Thornbill faces north with warm afternoon light and stunning sunsets.
An extra luxury is the private cedar lined sauna. This is a dry Scandinavian sauna, ideal for relaxing in the late afternoon.
Brown Thornbill is tailored for two.
Tariff: (inc. GST)
- Minimum stay is 2 nights*
- Weekend: $450 (2 persons/2 nights)
- Midweek special: $350 (2 persons/2 nights)
- Extra nights $200 (2 persons/per night)
- Additional guests: $25 (per person/per night)
* Single nights only when available. Smoking is not permitted inside the cottage. We regret pets are not allowed on this Cattlecare farm.
For Bookings & Enquiries please see our Contact Us page
or CALL ROBYN
0418 200 138 NOW.